What is Email Marketing? – The Best 27 Tools for Companies
What is Email Marketing?
Email Marketing is a powerful message tool that massively uses email to attract potential customers to brands.
Moreover, suppose the business objective is to reach more people effectively, directly, and economically. In that case, the implementation of Email Marketing (and its inclusion in the digital strategy) is crucial.
But we have to retain one thing in mind: no matter how effective, useful, and economical it may be, it would be useless if we do not have the right tool.
Therefore, today, we present you with the Email Marketing tools that can successfully help your brand.
The Best 27 Email Marketing Tools for Companies
- Acumbamail was innate in 2012 as a tool that, deprived of prior knowledge, permissible its clients to generate newsletters.
- And transactional emails and SMS, in a simple and highly intuitive way through an easy user interface.
- Among the advantages that its clients value the most (clients such as BQ, Anaya of Loterías y Apuestas del Estado) stands out, above all, that of customer service and 24/7 support; something that – without a doubt.
- It is imperative in the tools of this type. Currently, Global Rank on SimilarWeb is 304,826.
- In August 1998, the American Tom Kulzer founded the Email Marketing tool AWeber.
- His main objective has been to help small and medium-sized companies achieve their campaigns through Email Marketing.
- Located in position 5,246 of the Global Rank of SimilarWeb, it reaches more than 100,000 companies worldwide.
- It has more than 500 template models to be able to personalize emails.
- CheetahMail is ranked 29,856 in Global Rank according to SimilarWeb.
- It is another platform for designing and sending emails that incorporates the possibility of generating lively content in your messages and advanced reporting.
- Allows you to design transactional emails for services, personalized emails, and newsletters.
- All this with the possibility of using forward-thinking segmentation tools that help you send emails to the subscribers who are waiting for them.
4. Constant Contact
- It forms in 1995 in Massachusetts (United States). Constant Contact rank number 2,258 in Global Rank according to SimilarWeb, with more than 350,000 clients today.
- A tool that offers experience and information in digital email marketing, with more than 20 years in the industry.
- And more than 200,000,000 messages are sent on average per day (as of 2017), and with a presence in 180 countries.
- Doppler has workplaces in the United States, Mexico, Argentina, Ecuador, and Spain, from where it the whole thing with more than 350 marketing partners from 350 countries.
- It has many features designed to make the launch and management of any email marketing campaign very easy.
- It ranks 217,688 according to SimilarWeb’s Global Rank.
- The Portuguese company e-Goi has a tool that complements its package of marketing automation services.
- Thus, e-Goi presents itself as a “suitable marketing platform for any company, from a minor café to a prestigious multinational.”
- Among the services they offer is the mechanization of SMS sending, push notifications, and e-commerce.
- Its position in the SimilarWeb Global Rank is 80,186
- Efor’s technology development services base on five main pillars:
- software solutions, systems maintenance, technical training, online marketing, and management systems.
- A company that SimilarWeb Global Rank is 1,775,951.
- With more than 350,000 customers in 183 countries, GetResponse (an Email Marketing tool created in 1997 by Simon Grabowski) has facilitated their Email Marketing shipments for more than 15 years.
- Its Global Rank of 571,960, and its presence in Poland, the United States, Canada, Malaysia, and Russia strive daily.
- It implements effective and high-impact campaigns that boost the marketing ROI of its clients.
- Its platform iContact, of American origin (North Carolina, 2003), seats its Global Rank at 43,461 and has more than 350,000 clients.
- It helps to achieve their goals and objects, measuring them through different KPIs.
- With an offer of prices that vary contingent on the number of clients you want to target, from $ 14 to $ 117 a month, iContact allows, in a comfortable and qualified way, to attract potential clients.
- Of American origin and originated in 2001, Mailchimp is one of the most popular Email Marketing platforms globally.
- It helped its more than 14 million customers find their subscribers, growing their business as much as possible.
- With a Global Rank of 932, Mailchimp sends more than 6 billion emails a week.
- With a Global Rank of 12,487, MailerLite is an email marketing service provider focusing on simplicity, customer care, and modern email designs.
- MailerLite software allows you to create email campaigns quickly, track their results, manage subscribers and cancellers, design custom pop-ups and landing pages, and much more.
- MailerLite offers a wide range of integrations for eCommerce, CRM, pop-ups, landing pages, and signup forms, including tools like Shopify, WooCommerce, WordPress, ProductDyno, Zapier, and more.
- Of Spanish source, Mailify is an Email and SMS Marketing tool that is already trusted by more than 10,000 companies in more than 90 countries.
- It position as a helpful tool to develop multichannel strategies that integrate the precision and power of SMS Marketing with Email Marketing.
- Your Global Rank: 1,074,260
- Mailjet is another of the most popular Email Marketing tools: founded in 2010 by Wilfried Durand and Julien Tartarin in Paris, it has offices in New York, London and Berlin.
- Today, it has more than 100,000 clients in more than 150 countries.
- With a Global Rank of 53,004, it is used by both companies and agencies, giving complete monitoring of Email Marketing campaigns.
- With a Global Rank of 356,454, Mailpro has been operating since 2001.
- It is part of the Manoxi international group and has a presence in Spain, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, and Panama.
- Mailpro is an email marketing software that, amongst its functions, offers email automation, SMS sending, modified analytics, and more than 600 templates.
- It also has a free version and a rewarded version of 10 € / month in which you can test and test all the platform-tools.
- Mailrelay, with a Global Rank of 273,354, is one of the Email Marketing tools.
- It can help you both define your objectives and define in depth the goals to obtain.
- KPIs are the number of subscribers who open the email, who click, or data such as what hours or days, in what geographic locations, etc.
- And also, created in 2001, today, there are already more than 200,000 clients worldwide who trust it, with a 100% proprietary development and Spanish technology.
- With a Global Rank of 143,162, MDirector is a multi-language Email Marketing tool created in Spain in 2007.
- It belongs to the Antevenio Group, with more than 600,000,000 emails sent by its customers per month.
- Its main H.Q. is in Madrid, but it has working offices in Italy, France, Argentina, and Mexico.
17. Mad Mimi
- Mad Mimi is an Email Marketing Software created by the company Mad Mimi (United States), and its Global Rank in SimilarWeb is 28,284.
- It consists of a newsletter email formation tool that simplifies the creation and storing of newsletter templates.
- And also, the price of this software is $ 10.00 / month on its most economical plan.
- Mittum is one of the great experts in the sector and is also Spanish.
- This specialized tool has its technology and added services to optimize and exploit the possibility of Email Marketing.
- It was shaped in 1999 when Grupo VIKO began Consupermiso, one of Spain’s first Permission Email Marketing databases.
- In total, 20 years of experience assures its clients the most excellent coverage of online marketing expertise and services.
- Currently, Mittum, the email marketing tool we use for our shipments, is present in 4 cities in 2 different countries: Barcelona, Madrid, Vigo, and Mexico City.
- And also, Global Rank in SimilarWeb is 463,858.
- Based in Argentina and occupying 1,580,872 in the Global Rank, Perfit offers a comprehensive email marketing service through an application.
- It allows you to easily make and manage the communication campaigns that your organization needs to enhance its development.
- You will be able to connect straight with your clients. Advertise your products, run advertising campaigns, and share your content effectively, with clear and measurable results.
- Oracle is known for emerging databases that store and facilitate the handling of large quantities of related information.
- Among its tools, they take the Oracle Marketing Cloud stage that also works with email marketing and trains those responsible for marketing and agencies to be self-sufficient.
- Therefore, it has a next-generation delivery platform created to send emails to thousands of domains all over the world.
- And also, their website is ranked 1,413 in the Global Rank of Similarweb.
- RapidMail is one of the stages for newsletters that relies on a user-friendly interface.
- With this, it seeks that you can achieve your campaigns without complications.
- It is also a newsletter distribution solution that minimizes spam scores due to its membership in the Certified Center Alliance.
- It has more than 80,000 clients in the world, and its Global Rank on SimilarWeb is 7,509,719.
- SendGrid is a cloud-based client communication platform that successfully delivers more than 45 billion emails each month to the Internet.
- And also, mobile-based customers such as Airbnb, Pandora, Spotify, Uber, and FourSquare. Like more traditional companies like Taco Bell, Intuit, and Costco.
- Its website is ranked 21,676 in the Similarweb Global Rank.
- Selligent Marketing Cloud enables large B2C brands to engage consumers via email, mobile, social, web, and print.
- Its design for marketers and the platform enables everything from omnichannel communication. And data management to behavioral reorientation.
- Powered by rule-based logic and improved with A.I. machine learning, experiences relevant to individual consumers create like never before.
- And also, their website is ranked 548,567 in the Similarweb Global Rank.
- It arrived in the marketing space in 2015, after a team of 15 experts launched it, and is currently ranked 7,111 on Similarweb’s Global Rank.
- SendPulse is an email marketing platform with extra channels: SMS, push notifications, and Facebook chatbots.
- And also, create mobile-friendly emails with an easy-to-use editor.
- You can send marketing campaigns, trigger-based emails, or configure autoresponders.
- Splio is a loyalty marketing platform used by more than 500 customers in Europe and China, combining loyalty marketing, marketing automation, and Mobile Wallet Marketing.
- As the company clarifies, “with Splio, brands can communicate, retain, and interrelate with customers to shape a lasting and beneficial relationship.”
- And also, his website is ranked 749,062 in the Global Rank of Similarweb.
- Splio raises 10 new million euros to accelerate its growth in Europe and China.
- With a Barcelona workplace, this Dutch company, particularly in eMail, Marketing is committed to personalized attention as a tremendous competitive weapon.
- 2004, Spotler has been increasing throughout Europe, thanks to its ease of integration with leading CMS for eCommerce.
- Global Rank in SimilarWeb is 869,379.
27. Web Power
- Email Marketing, SMS Marketing, Marketing Automation … Web power is another excellent comprehensive solution that includes eMail Marketing in its service offering.
- It has a drag & drop editor, the possibility of segmentation of shipments, advanced analytics, and customization tools. Global Rank in SimilarWeb is 123,024.
- KNOW MORE:- healthfinests
Gold IRA Comparison : Things To Know Before Investing For The Future
When comparing investment opportunities, IRAs or individual retirement accounts work somewhat differently than a standard investment. Also, a gold IRA…
What are Non-Tariff Measures? – Impact, Classifications, and More
What are the Non-Tariff Measures? Non-tariff measures are trade policy measures different from standard measures called tariffs that can affect…
What is Sales Management? – How to Carry out, Functions, and More
What is Sales Management? Sales management is a collaborative process of actions that a company must take, such as: get…
Beta Program – Definition, Common Mistakes, Template, and More
Beta Program Definition A Beta Program a set of tests design to determine if a completed product fulfils the value…
Inventory – Definition, Concept, Uses, Types, and More
Inventory Definition An inventory is the detailed classification of movable and immovable property that makes up a person’s commercial wealth…
Potential Customers – Definition, Important, and More
Potential Customers Definition Potential customers are a person who could become a buyer or consumer of the products offered by…