Thank you for being interested in working for ecommerce write for us and guest posts. So we aim to be the destination for relevant information about what is happening in the digital world and e-commerce.
Here at Globalllmarketingguuuide, it’s not about views or news. So it’s about ecommerce write for us informative articles and thoughts that could play an essential role in helping you run the business with digital and business savvy.
We are always looking for aspiring writers, freelancers, and entrepreneurs who want to get noticed and published in ecommerce write for us. So if you are on the list and want to be satisfied and recognized, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics You can write for us
- Tools and Tactics
- Strategies to grow Business
- Lead Generation
- Growth Hacking
- Ecommerce Startup
- Ecommerce – Social Commerce & Mobile Commerce
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Blog Marketing & Blogging
- Application Optimization & Marketing
- eCommerce trends
- Open Source and Saas Platforms
- Online Marketplaces
- Multichannel and Omnichannel
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Research-based Content or Graphics
- Other Marketing Tips for Allied Industries
Essential things we are looking for
We appreciate your efforts. So we encourage you to take some time to review what we expect from your guest post.
- So keep it original.
- However, avoid submitting something that has appeared elsewhere. So we take plagiarism very seriously.
- Draft quality content.
- Do extensive research while preparing your ecommerce write for us and guest articles. So all statistics and data charts enhance the post.
- Posts have a good chance.
- Provide practical advice and step-by-step guides to help readers find the right long-term solution.
- Avoid jargon and be chatty.
- Address the reader primarily and use fewer tech buzzwords or confusing comments.
Editorial guide included
We adhere to some editorial guidelines. So when creating your content, make sure that following the mentioned rules.
- Your presentation should be between 500 plus words.
- Moreover, the post should be genuine and unique and focus on eCommerce write for us.
- However, your article must be checked for grammatical and punctuation errors by Hemmingway or Grammarly.
- But your submission must include a featured or banner image.
- However, you can also include an infographic if needed.
- Your final submission must have the following adequately attached: SEO or meta title, meta description.
Format of Guest Posts?
We follow a handful of basic formats that make the content clearer and much easier to read and understand. So that’s why we ask you:
- Write your contribution in Google Docs or MS Word.
- So follow the level of subheadings H1 to H4. (A single post can only have one H1.)
- However, organize the paragraphs into H2 and H3.
- But create a clear and compelling introduction with an optimal word count of 100-150.
To submit your editorial
We encourage you to contribute content about eCommerce write for us. So please send us an email. However, we will review your article within 2-3 business days. So after publication, you will receive an email link to the article.
So, what are you waiting for?
Send your article to email@example.com.
Search related terms for eCommerce write for us
- [ecommerce write for us]
- [ecommerce write for us tips]
- [ecommerce write for us guest blog]
- [ecommerce marketing write for us + guest post
- [ecommerce marketing “write for us”]
- [ecommerce marketing “write for us” guest post]
- [ecommerce marketing “write for us.”]