5 Exceptional Web Tools To Protect, Optimize, Edit & Organize Your Files
Web Tools: Needless to say that digital files such as Portable Document Format are already an essential part of businesses and schooling nowadays. PDF files just make it a lot more convenient to people for printing, viewing, and sending through mailing apps. If you are one of those people, you surely need the Best productivity apps in 2021 at your work.
PDF-related problems are inevitable but are manageable. It is highly suggested for you to use one of this online software that offers services to fix a specific issue on your file. Surely, you can’t go wrong with PDFBear. It is an extensive website with over twenty tools you can use for free.
With PDFBear, you are confident to effortlessly manage any files you may have.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at techiescity.
Create a passcode for your file with PDFBear Protect
Perhaps, not a single person has not experienced a terrible event where they just woke up one day, and their files have been illegally used for unauthorized purposes. It’s probably why you are reading this article now. Well, this is not a unique issue for PDF files. It concerns the security of your files.
If you cannot avoid publishing some of your important files online, it would be better to encrypt your files with a strong password. PDFBear can help you do that within a few minutes. One of its best tools is the PDFBear protect tool. Besides those unwanted persons, PDFBear can protect your files from malware and viruses as well.
The whole process of encryption is given four straightforward steps that you should follow.
- Press the “Select Files” tab to choose which file you want to upload or simply drag and drop a file directly on their site.
- Create a personalized password consisting of alphanumeric characters.
- Press the “Encrypt PDF” button.
- And download the newly protected product or file. Save it on your computer or share it with Google Drive.
Convert From PDF to Microsoft Office Files
What do you do if your PDF files need some editing? Of course, you cannot perform any alteration since PDF files are designed to be tamper-proof. Well, don’t worry, with PDFBear, you can easily turn your PDF files into an editable Word format. In two minutes, you can have a fully converted file with excellent quality guaranteed.
Is there a needed application for the PDFBear converter? The answer is no, none at all. You can open the website directly on some suggested internet browsers, such as Google Chrome and Safari. Internet connection and a device are what you need.
The conversion process should be done in only two minutes following these four quick steps:
- Start by uploading a PDF file you want to turn into a Word file. Use the drag-and-drop method or simply click the “Select Files” tab.
- From there, you can let PDFBear do the rest of the work. Let the tool scan and extract texts from the file and convert them into another file format.
- Wait for a few moments to complete the process. Please do not take any action at this time.
- Lastly, save a copy of your newly converted file and download it.
Repair Corrupted Documents
You thought that the easiest way to solve problems with damaged or corrupted files is to throw them in the trash bin. You have been doing this without knowing it is still retrievable. It’s difficult to do it by yourself, but we’ll use some help from PDFBear. Moreover, you don’t need specific or prior skills to manipulate the tool. It serves you with a guide on how you should do it on their website.
- First, you need to upload that corrupted PDF file to PDFBear’s server.
- PDFBear will then repair the file with their advanced repairing kit and try to retrieve your files.
- After a few moments, the files will be ready to be downloaded with precisely retrieved documents.
Compress Files Instantly
PDF files with complex elements and content get a higher chance that their size will increase. It’s not a bad thing, but the thing is, it might cause some incompatibilities in the future. Especially if you want to send this PDF file via Gmail, you can’t successfully process that if the file size exceeds the limit set by the application.
Thankfully, we can rely on PDFBear’s compressing tools. Now you can easily compress up to 70% of the entire file without affecting the quality and format of the original file. The process usually takes two minutes or less, and it’s done in a safe environment, so there’s no need to worry about threats.
The best way to manage and organize PDF files is by using a trusted PDF program that guarantees security and quality.